Your Six Step Gateway to Government Contracting
Looking for an opportunity to grow your sales? Government contracting may be an avenue to consider, as it can provide long-term growth for a wide variety of businesses. Every level of government buys goods and services, spending billions of dollars, annually, even during times of economic uncertainty and reduced spending. Our experienced Procurement Specialists provide a comprehensive service to best position you as a successful government contractor.
Is government contracting the right path for your business?
- Understand what agencies buy, when, and how much is purchased—understand the demand for your product or service
- Focus on market areas that present the best probability for success
Develop your plan for entering into the government marketplace.
- Develop a government marketing plan that best positions your company to succeed.
- Target government agencies and prime contractors who are buying what you provide.
- Research government agency procurement histories and forecasts.
Complete the required business registrations.
- Complete required and mandatory government database registrations including: D&B DUNS, System for Award Management, Dynamic Small Business Search, MyFloridaMarketplace, city government, and others.
Develop marketing tools and secure certifications.
- Develop your corporate capability statement.
- Create your government-focused “sales pitch”, collateral, and e-marketing resources.
- Secure preferred small business certifications such as: 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business, HUBZone, Veteran-Owned, and state and local certification.
Find, select, and pursue government opportunities.
- Computerized Bid Matching Services (daily searches and email alerts).
- Identify contracting and sub-contracting opportunities through government bid boards, posting databases, and networking.
- Obtain a GSA Schedule contract, if applicable.
- Analyze solicitations/bids and cost elements.
Win, support, and operate contracts—and win more business.
- Support the phase-in of your government contract.
- Develop a government accepted accounting system.
- Prepare for any contract audits, reports, and modifications.
Featured Field Experts
Procurement Specialist and Manager
- Education: M.B.A., Finance, University of Pittsburgh; B.S.B.A., Duquesne University
- Education: M.P.H. - Health Care Administration
- Business Ownership Experience: MARCOM 20+ Years
- Education: M.B.A., Marketing; B.S., Psychology, University of Phoenix
- Education: B.A., American University